Nice Inti 433.92Mhx universal control system transmitter
The colourful new line of 1 and 2 channel miniaturised transmitters is available in six colours and provides the following benefits:
- 433.92 MHz rolling code with management of identity codes and certificates, self-learning and built-in proximity receiver
- 72 bit O-Code encoding
- Compatible with receivers with Nice FLOR encoding
- Uses data processing and recognition systems that increase its degree of security automation designed to deliver quicker response times.
- Simple programming, even at a distance, with Opera receivers by:
- Using a transmitter already programmed into the receiver, thanks to the enabling Code exchange between the two
- Using the Nice O-Box connection interface. The receiver’s Certificate is entered by just placing the new Inti next to the O-Box and following the guided procedure on a PC or PDA
- If a transmitter is stolen or lost with the O-Box the user can replace it, maintaining the same functions as in the previous one or disable the old transmitter by increasing the priority level on the new Inti.
- Combined with the OX2 universal receiver, the Inti transmitter is able to control and manage any automation, including pre-installed systems.
- Inti transmitters can be used to replace existing Nice transmitters and will learn the codes they need to work with a range of Nice automation equipment.
|Number of Buttons||1 or 2|
|Case Colour||White and Various|
|Coding Type||Rolling Code|
|Power Supply||3Vdc Lithium Battery|