Nice NiceWay WM080G 433.92MHz multi-channel transmitter for up to 80 controls
The NiceWay WM080G multi-channel transmitter is to control 80 open-stop-close automation systems either individually or in multi-group mode and sun sensor activation command.
The NiceWay system is based on a number of transmitter modules that can be placed in five different holder models to create a flexible range of made-to-measure solutions. The modular control system is to manage the range of Nice automations from any point within the home. The single or multi-channel modules for the control of single automations, groups or multi-groups, like awnings, roller shutters, rolling doors, gates, garage doors, barriers, lighting and irrigation systems.
Advanced and compatible:
- A frequency of 433.92MHz
- Compatible with the 433.92MHz
- 52-bit rolling code with(over 4.5 million of billion combinations); self-learning function.
- Compatible with the 433.92MHz Nice Ergo, Plano, FloR and VeryVR systems ( Flo and Smilo with WM240C and WM080G).
- Estimated range: 200m in a free field, 35m indoors.
- Extended battery life (3V Lithium battery).
|Number of Buttons||6|
|Number Of Channels||80|
|Coding Type||Rolling Code|
|Power Supply||3Vdc lithium CR2032|